Your membership in AICC means you have hundreds of new partners — all working to help enhance your expertise, your business relationships, and your bottom and top lines through business contacts with Israel and the Southeast.
Specific benefits include:
- Access to STAFF and MEMBER expertise, and proprietary databases to find potential partners, investors, clients, and customers.
- Monthly E-NEWSLETTER offering “The Latest Southeast-Israel Business News.”
- Participation on active COMMITTEES where Israeli companies are introduced and screened, and events and programs are planned.
- Notification and preferred fees for events, such as the acclaimed BUSINESS EXCHANGES (Broadband Business Exchange, Medical Technology Business Exchange, eBusiness Exchange) where Israeli companies are selected to present at industry-specific matchmaking programs to meet potential strategic partners, investors, and customers; also almost monthly seminars, workshops, and briefings.
- BUSINESS MISSIONS to Israel for Southeast companies and professionals to visit Israeli companies at their home bases and pursue specific business objectives.
- Digital MEMBERSHIP DIRECTORY to promote your services and products to Israeli and American companies.
COMPANIES RECENTLY CONTACTING US
Or Yehuda-based developer of a state of the art hemodynamic application that allows physicians to better diagnose, monitor and treat Congestive Heart Failure patients in a non-invasive way. Enables any medical personnel such as a technician, nurse, or even the patient at home to obtain various hemodynamic parameters, noninvasively, yielding a substantial reduction in the risks involved when carrying invasive procedures such as right heart catheterization. Seeking strategic collaboration with ultrasound companies, CRM for CRT & Implanted sensors, and investment.
Tzoran-Kadima based developer of applications for the parking industry offers a solution where users scan, pay and go with no waiting in lines or looking for payment kiosks. Parking lot owners benefit from people getting in and out faster, and revenues
are expected to increase by approximately 8% with no cash transactions involved. Company launched a beta site in Israel, and soon launching a pilot program in Chicago with a major parking management company. Seeking introductions to parking lot owners, parking operators, and investors.
Petach Tikva-based developer of a range of tiny sensors that are attached to the outer side of the baby’s diaper using simple velcro, and are built for repeated use. The sensors perform various checks continuously, and provide real-time information on the infant’s
behavior and condition on a wide range of indicators such as urine amount accumulated, breathing pattern and more. Uses innovative acoustical communication protocol to interact with smart phones and tablets, thus providing indications and alerts to external devices while avoiding potentially harmful radio wave transmission in close proximity to the baby’s body. Seeking introduction to potential strategic partners and investors.
Herzliya-based developer of a revolutionary clinical approach to Chronic Rhinosinusitis management by enabling painless access, observation and treatment of the sinuses of an awake sinusitis patient during a standard visit to the ENT’s office. Patent-pending, easy-to-use architecture combines disposable treatment tools atop a universal access handle, allows maneuvering through the
sinus cavity, visualization, collection of accurate cultures or biopsy, irrigation and evacuation of the sinuses, dilation, and delivery of targeted therapeutics. Seeking introduction to large ENT practices and investment.